Thursday, May 22, 2014

New Paintings in Progress!



I really don't know how these will be working out...but it is nice to have something to do. Something new to work on. Not the same old, same old.

Using the same color palette of my former work, I am actually using a brush.

I feel like there is something familiar about the larger one on the wall. I can not place who or what painting it reminds me of, but I know I will figure it out eventually. I definitely see a relation/reaction to my research on abstract art in the past couple months. Widening my influences.

Right now I am seeing them as the abstracted landscape of my mind. But we will see what I will really discover from these paintings in the future, while I explore a new way of the abstract!

_____________________________________

Don't forget about my new website!! http://heatherhuebner.weebly.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment