Monday, November 18, 2013

Trying to get back in the studio....



Okay, so i have been so unmotivated these past couple weeks... probably because I've had a horrible cold that has gone away in 3 weeks...

but I'm Okay and still here doing stuff....

but mainly I have been focusing on christmas gifts for family and friends because I am too broke to buy stuff.

*coughs* loans...

But I am hoping that once I kick this colds ass and I get myself mentally situated with the situation of paying my loans I will have some more work.

With these gifts I have been making makes me think about actually picking up a paint brush again and making similar work but adding something to it. Well now I have ideas running through my head and have to give it a try .... I don't want to say anything right now.. and then not succeed and get all your hopes up.

:D something good might be coming! it might take some refining... but well see.

maybe I am starting to feel better.

Inspiration is coming my way!!

-Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment